Okay, 2011 went a little better :)
Classes aren't sucha bore anymore, although the assignments are getting tougher D:
I shall accept challenges :)
I FINALLY GOT MY BABY :)

XPS 15 :)
I am totally in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
I went to Digital Mall and bought it.
I went to a couple of shops, and including Dell in DM to find for this laptop.
But all of them said they don't have it, and said only can get it online because its high end :(
So disappointing.
I nearly gave up and wanted to buy some Toshiba, but luckily i went uppppp to the IT Hypermarket or wtv and search.
AND I FOUND HIM :)
My lovely precious Chuck :)
Yeaps! I decided to name him Chuck :)
Sleek in matte silver, big and oh-so-wonderful.
I thought of buying a Mac, but then..... I still prefer Windows la.
You ask em buy Mac and install Windows i feel a bit wasted loo xD
Somemore this cheaper than Mac and specs also what i want ;)
Nearly bought the Studio XPS also but its friggin heavy and its superior performance, i don't really need. Haha.
Nearlyyyyyyy bought the XPS 14 also but i want it to be small and lighter to carry around.
Luckily the sales guy convinced me to buy 15(:
Its the SAME PRICE.
Bigger size, bigger memory space, and has a woofer too.
THIS IS AWESOME ;D
Kays kays, don't want to brag xD
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut, one last thing to buy, which is my DSLR x)
I don't know when should i buy oh D: D: D: D:
And i realized i talk until damn cina lately -.-
Die lor.
Too much making fun and now got used to it jor D;
Sei jor.
Now drawing cats. Not fun yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment