yes i am bored, waiting for my nails to dry. I can type in this keyboard. but other than that, i can incapable of doing anything else interesting that wouldn't mess up my nails again.
Not even scratching my buttocks. Although its getting real itch now.
Chuck is doing good. Gonna accompany him is Bamboo Fun and new HDD which i will be receiving this Saturday! Excited?! Hell yeah. Life wasn't the same after i lost my babypinky :(
Now all i get to watch was just a limited of movies and rewatching the same episode of HIMYM.
All thats left to buy is my baby DSLR. Which i will after CNY. I promise :)
Am very hungry now. But i can't eat much still. My tummy size inside has shrunk, but not its physical appearance.
I look 2 months preggers but i didn't eat much. WTF. Yes, all the gas and bloats and water. Ish.
Had a medium bowl of noodle this morning and to tell you the truth, it was rather hard to chow it down cause i feel sick eating that much. Gonna go grab some McNuggets later as i am craving for it :) Its hard to crave lately when i am puking for the first 2 days of my sickness. I even lost appetite when it comes to my beloved Ramli.
Classes are the usual.
It seemed like i am doing fine for my assignments. But to be honest, i have no clue what the heck am i doing :/
Kinda lost.
Warming up tightly with the classmates now:)
But assignments wise.... i don't know what am i looking at now.
Feel like making that scrap book that my lecturer suggested. I feel like i have much to say, much ideas to input, but sometimes i don't have the time.
Moral classes are a fucking bore.
She's treating us like high school kids. Like pathetic.
Not to mention BORINGGGG.
I fell asleep in her class!
Can barely keep my eyes open like seriously. But after like 10 or 20 minutes i decided to stay awake.
I lost my blogging mojo since i begin TOA.
And needless to say, my nuffy has been slowpoke dry.
Hahaha!
I'm saving money as much as i can now. Heh.
Okay, maybe i should head out to McD now and grab some nuggies before dinner time x)
Back!
And unexpected thing happened.
I unexpectedly ordered myself 20 pieces of nuggets, am keeping 10 as hostage for supper.
And as i ordered, the guy after me said to me "Wow, are you gonna eat that by yourself or what?"
Like the hell we started talking.
And when i told him where i studied he was like. OH MY ME TOO!
And bla bla bla. Talked the entire time while waiting for our food to be ready.
Hmm, talking to strangers sometimes make you feel good.
It feels.... fresh? Hahah. I don't know, but sometimes it makes you feel like you are not invisible i guess.
BACK TO MY NUGGETS,
THEY
ARE
AWESOME!
A little expensive but i deserve it.
Since i skipped so many meals, i gained extra cash.
And since i skipped so many meals. I deserve something tasty :(
No comments:
Post a Comment