Tuesday, December 01, 2009

DAY NUMBER SIX OF EXAM

I slept pretty last night. Was on the phone with the son.

Today's accounts test, I DON'T KNOW LAH.
Document imbang, the rest not effin imbang :/

Kinda pleased that everything that came out is something i'm familiar off and know how to do.
Just that sometimes i never see before and ^%$()$#_*&(&^, and i got sudden pani attack, my TPM graph draw wrong :/
Forget about my A, i think i'll get a B or C :(

I'm kinda confused, just got up from my nap.
And now i'm seeing blur :/

Physics on Thursday!
DEFINITELY NOT READY.
:(

The playlist for today are songs by She & Him!
And this is classic.

Stars shining bright above you;
Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you."
Birds singing in the sycamore tree.
Dream a little dream of me.

Say nighty-night and kiss me;
Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me.
While I'm alone, blue as can be,
Dream a little dream of me.

Dream A Little Dream Of Me - The Mamas & The Papas (sounds the best)

I wanna tear my brain out next week and give it a wash. Wash out all those history and moral and whatever residue still inside my brain. I need more space.

ONE MORE WEEK.
2 more subjects, 6 more papers!
I CAN, I WILL FINISH THIS SHIT.
This is some sort of agonizing experience.

And i still hate my wireless thingamajingy -.-

I need to tone tone tone tone.
Looking flabby flabby flabby. Blueh.
Its time for a change.

No comments: