
This is a great game :D
Well, out of all the Age of Empires i only played this la. But its nice :D
My younger cousin was the one who introduced this game to me.
I haven't play it in years. Ughh.
I want to hentam play this!!! Or maybe check out the newer ones (:
Well, out of all the Age of Empires i only played this la. But its nice :D
My younger cousin was the one who introduced this game to me.
I haven't play it in years. Ughh.
I want to hentam play this!!! Or maybe check out the newer ones (:
Red Alert 2 is also another game that i love to play!Dad used to play so i'll sit beside him and watch him play.
Its just so cool i don't know why.
When i got older i can't help but to climb to his chair and play. LOL.
SO COOL.

Maybe its about time i try this too?

And toot. This should be out already. And i not dying to play, but i want to play.
The reviews were great.
The reviews were great.
ONE MORE WEEK OF EXAM!
Well, almost one more week. 8 days?
Tomorrow accounts, then Thursday physics, next Tuesday chem.
And then?
What should i do?
Not that i have alot of time, but too little time!
So many things to do in such short time :(
Studying for 10 years just to get through SPM and not taking a break and straight to enrolling into college. Kinda rush?
I'm only level 6 in Barn Buddy :/
Damn sad. Who ask me to stop playing for so long! :/
Damn sad. Who ask me to stop playing for so long! :/
Young Noah: [while hanging from the Ferris Wheel] Will you go out with me?
Young Allie: What? No.
Young Noah: No...?
Young Allie: No.
Young Noah: Why not?
Young Allie: I don't know, because I don't want to.
Young Noah: OK, then you leave me no other choice.
Young Allie: [Lets go with one hand] AHHHH!
Young Noah: I'm gonna ask you one more time, will you or will you not go out with me? I think my hand's slipping.
Young Allie: OK, OK. Fine I'll go out with you
Young Noah: No, don't do me any favors.
Young Allie: No, no I want to.
Young Noah: Say it.
Young Allie: I wanna go out with you.
Young Noah: Say it again.
Young Allie: I WANNA GO OUT WITH YOU!
Young Noah: All right, all right we'll go out.
From The Notebook (:
Here's my first drawing! I got 2 more to go(:

Yes i know cacat. My sister laughed at my face :'(
Cacat anyways, can you guess who is it?
Cacat anyways, can you guess who is it?

AUDREY HEPBURN!
Okay you can start laughing again. I know don't look like her -___-
But i'm kinda happy that at least a face came out! HAHA.
This is my first time drawing face.
Okay you can start laughing again. I know don't look like her -___-
But i'm kinda happy that at least a face came out! HAHA.
This is my first time drawing face.
Pudding & Muffin time!



Pudding sleeps in a very weird way.
Found my old stash of pictures.
Not very old maybe few months?
So decided to edit one.
Not very old maybe few months?
So decided to edit one.

1 comment:
WTF! why your cat so cute?
Post a Comment