Monday, February 16, 2009

The SPBT Fella Can Suck It

I've got tons to blog, but once i reach into this page, everything went blank!

Anyway, after boring, dreadful assembly, we went to have physical intimacy and sex talk.
OKAY. TOO MUCH INFORMATION AND PICTURES.
REALLY, TOO MUCH.


Every teacher was having some PMS moment.
Blahhh.
Babi retarded SPBT shitass nerd shitter fellas.
So many other people never wrap their books but only me, Lisa, Yu Ming and Hong Wei kena -.-
Those books aren't even mine and its not like i will salivate on their stupid books or clean my poo with it anyway -.-
Rather not bring books to school to study. Let it stay home and rott. Pfft.
Lucky never kena anything much.
Diuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu fullstop
I RATHER BUY MY OWN BOOKS BUT THEY DON'T ALLOW ME TO.
THEY STILL WANT TO PUSH THOSE OLD BOOKS TO ME.
AND FOR GOD'S SAKE I DON'T EVEN TAKE CHINESE AND STILL I HAVE TO TAKE THAT STUPID CHINESE BOOK WHICH I DON'T EVEN SHITTY USE LAH COME ON.

Sorry, pms season.

Okay, i'm now officially excited for prom :D
HEHEHEHE.

OH OH, Abby gave me this cute little thingy that i'm hanging on my phone now as a valentine gift(:
And Nick gave me lollipop. Same cola flavor as i bought for him.
Don't know whether he re-use or what. HAHAHA. KIDDING :D


I got around 8 pimples now.
(yes i very free to count)
Suddenly it pops out one shoot.
And 3 of them are the headless kind, ouch pain.
(too much info?)
One on my eye brow, another near my nose and another is the always in the middle of my forehead.
NICE.
WHO WANTS TO HEAD SHOT ME?


And i'm serious when i'm telling you i'm grumpy.
And i am grumpy lately.
So sorry if i'm being mean lately.
JUST AM GRUMPY AITE?

Anyway, gonna take a nap nap now.

Then go tuition.

JAMESHIA
Abby can you figure out who am i talking about?(:


OH, aunt sent me this video which i found funny.



Some lady was crying and rolling on the floor at the airport cause she missed a flight.

No comments: