Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Oldies Are The Goodies

I'm the one who wants to be with you
Deep inside I hope you feel it too
Waited on a line of greens and blues
Just to be the next to be with you

Mr.Big

I love watching MTV 80's & 90's.
Songs from that era are totally classic(:
Songs like More Than Words, are better sung by Extreme my opinion(:

Spent almost my entire day watching the tv.
Just slacking and eating alot.

Finally the Wicker Park soundtrack has finally finish loading!
Most of the songs are really nice i can say.

New York I Love You already premiered!
AND GEEZ I SO WANT TO WATCH IT.
SHIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA<3

And HEHE, downloading Becoming Jane yesterday was great.
Cause i can watch John McAvoy again and again and again :D

PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR AND START WAVING! :D
WOOHOOO.



Valentine's day was the same ol same ol.
Its not like i could go out and celebrate every valentine.
Except when i was form 3 that one :D
So yeah, yesterday was fun to be alone.
Watching romantic movies.
Sad ones happy ones.
Eating McD.

SAD IT IS!(:


Having funny conversations with Lisa & Jerrard.
And then yucky conversations with Nicholas and Jerrard pulak.
-.-

Watched Miss Potter as well.
Pity authors.
Beatrix Potter and Jane Austen. Pity pity pity.


WOW.
I've been watching the Karaoke Revolution on PS2.
And Wii has a karaoke thingy too but i'm not sure got as nice as PS2 and Xbox 360.
I think got, pray got.
Cause i want to get the Wii mic and KARAOKE PEOPLE!!! :D






CHUNTED! :D


She's The One by Robbie Williams
To Be With You by Mr.Big
Wicker Park Soundtrack

No comments: