Friday, August 20, 2010

Assignments - just view-able ones (x

Here are some of my viewable assignments (x
Mostly from Design and Drawing lah, the rest can go bakar.


Drawing 2

I sorta like this.




I don't like this.


Damn kao hard to draw.




This was on ze wall xD
I actually made a mistake while painting this cause i didn't capture the lecturer's requirement properly, but i use the extra hour i got to repaint on it and did good (:










Design 2





Maximalism brochure on Go Green!
My theme was paper cut, the sequence of the story is from yellow to purple (;





My awesome paper relief assignment (x





Design 101, too much snails, can cause hatred for them.



Doodlescape, see before kan?






Postcard, its about layout composition. Got a solid 9/10, Good Job for this (:




Name card (X which i think is cute but too damn easy so I-ching give me a 6 for this D;



- forgot to take picture of my hybrid bugs which got 9/10 too ^^



Letterform - recent, last assignment i enjoyed doing.
Requirements : Portray Chaos, Joy, Peace using type fonts, colours, textures, composition, etc.
Do not use words with meanings. Just random alphabets.





If you cannot see Chaos, Joy and Peace then die lor. Hahah.
Cause i got 9/10 for this xD



Anywayyy, don't think i'll be getting As this semester.
I just revisit my mock up assignments the other day and my average marks were 8/10.
And at the end of the day i only got 81 which is an A- for mock up D:
A- for an average 8/10!!!!!

D:











Btw, what do you think of this?
The colour scheme. Or the shapes?
I'm planning to change my layout, Ellsworth Kelly style (x





On a side note,

I love the smell of this jacket (:

No comments: