WOW. WHAT A WEEK (:
CAUTION, EXTREME LONG POST WITH INSANE AMOUNT OF PICTURES.
(Okay maybe not insane but uploading it took me like an hour)
Wednesday.





Yes, i enjoy drawing plugs. LOL.
Then Yan Ning showed our first drawing class assignment and compare with our latest one.


AHAHAHAHA.. WTFFFF. DEFINITELY IMPROVE LIKE SHIT LAH. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Thanks for the B+ (:
My final still life drawing with pencil shading. HAHAH. Next time have to colour :/




Yes, a wonderful time laughing during exam thanks to Yew Wah and his naughty remarks towards everything. HAHAHA.
MOCK UP CLASS.
I needed 12 more marks to get an A in Finishing Art, Mock Up & Paper Engineering class.
So its 12/15 i aim for! YOU KNOW HOW PRESSURED WAS I?
But i was hopeful. I NEED TO GET 80 MARKS FOR MY A!!
After all the stuffs were presented, some were really fascinating btw (: And some were.. Well, lets just say its either missing or didn't put any effort. Our minimum requirement for this project is at least 3 different pop up mechanism. Which is 180 degree, 90 degree, and your choice!
SO IN ORDER FOR ME TO KIASU. I made up like 5 different mechanism ;D
AND IN THE END I GOT A 13/15!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
CAUTION, EXTREME LONG POST WITH INSANE AMOUNT OF PICTURES.
(Okay maybe not insane but uploading it took me like an hour)
Wednesday.
Had our final drawing 1 class :( aawww shucks. And it was Yan Ning's last day in TOA. So sad.
She's so adorable. And has been a really good and encouraging lecturer. Of course, Ivan too (:
Got back assignments.
She's so adorable. And has been a really good and encouraging lecturer. Of course, Ivan too (:
Got back assignments.





Yes, i enjoy drawing plugs. LOL.Then Yan Ning showed our first drawing class assignment and compare with our latest one.


AHAHAHAHA.. WTFFFF. DEFINITELY IMPROVE LIKE SHIT LAH. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Thanks for the B+ (:My final still life drawing with pencil shading. HAHAH. Next time have to colour :/




Yes, a wonderful time laughing during exam thanks to Yew Wah and his naughty remarks towards everything. HAHAHA.
MOCK UP CLASS.
Stressful time for everyone because as far as i know, almost everyone didn't get to finish it in time.
Everyone had some last minute thing to do.
I'm the most free one caused i stayed up till 2am to finish up my finishing touches.
Everyone had some last minute thing to do.
I'm the most free one caused i stayed up till 2am to finish up my finishing touches.
Have to present. I was just gonna make it real short and all because he told us on the spot have to present.
Yadaaaa....
Yadaaaa....
Then after my presentation Reis asked me to hand in mine to him. So i can't keep it lah.
I needed 12 more marks to get an A in Finishing Art, Mock Up & Paper Engineering class.
So its 12/15 i aim for! YOU KNOW HOW PRESSURED WAS I?
But i was hopeful. I NEED TO GET 80 MARKS FOR MY A!!
After all the stuffs were presented, some were really fascinating btw (: And some were.. Well, lets just say its either missing or didn't put any effort. Our minimum requirement for this project is at least 3 different pop up mechanism. Which is 180 degree, 90 degree, and your choice!
SO IN ORDER FOR ME TO KIASU. I made up like 5 different mechanism ;D
AND IN THE END I GOT A 13/15!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Top left, wheels with moire.- Lower left, wheels that spins my ghost ;D
- 180, tent with noise maker.
- 90, lower right, normal 90 degree thingy.
- Top right, pull tabs with tracks.
The rest decoration purposes only.
THANKS REIS AND I'LL MISS YOU ;D
Thursday.
FINAL CLASS FOR SEM 1!
Language and Communication Skill I with May-Ann.

TEEHEE.

This was way after class. When they were jamming and singing.
This was me too free during E2 class when i stay back for Cardin.
This one Cardin drew.



Went for our 6th date after class. Drove me home.
Went to PM. It rained -.- YOU ASSSHOLEEEE.
And er, i trashed him in Wii Sports. MUAHAHAHA. I ROCK. I didn't know x)
Friday.
Went to Pyramid to catch Shutter Island.

May i just say i was quite disappointed?
I thought its gonna be very good :(
It was rather confusing too. But shalsfjabsfkjbasjkdb. NVMM. Its still okay.
ANNYWAYYY, decided to go to TC Mall with the help of his bitch.
We took a huge long wy just to get there. LAMMEEEE.
But we reached and catch When in Rome.
TGV sucks la. Seat sucks and movies are limited.
GSC ROCKS. HUGE SEATS FOR MY HUGE BUTT

Its alright. Its kinda short seriously.
But its okay (:

Have i mention he has this really cute face when he drives?
(:








(: A wonderful day indeed.
Mom just left for Vietnam for holidays.
I've got 6 figures as homework.
And 3 weeks holiday.
Need to cut hair and lotsa stuff.
HERE ARE PICTURES FROM MONDAY.


Wei Li pangsai.






It was like a toilet and rubbish dump at the 2nd floor thanks to the exhibition from our seniors about Malaysia.
Malaysia is full of crap perhaps? LOL.


Lunch with my group.
Alvin the leader.

Taking picture with our work.

LOL. I'm the middle one! Reinvention of Pieta.

Cucuk backside.

Cover breast pulak.
Okay this need more work. Haha. Painting : Alma Parens.

Ewwwwww. BOOGER.

Celine sucks Wei Li's booger.




She's the first friend i met (: And we're stilllll friends ;D
IN THE BUS.

Took me three hours for this manicure lah.







Here's my boyfriend (:
THIS IS TUESDAY.

Attempting to trace. Naughtyyy.


Got really bored when he was drawing.
My first drawing of human face. READY TO LAUGH LIKE HELL.

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH. HOLY COW. I obviously have better skill although it was minimum that time.. But that time i was rushing. Hence, horrendus shit.
This was my final exam drawing. Proportion still a little out.


Lighting disturbed drawing and shades.
THIS IS FROM LISA'S.
During Earth Hour.




This is what you get when you just refuse to listen to me Nick.




At Badass.

Semester one in TOA has been a blessing.


I've meet great friends. Funny ones who keeps me alive in classes.
Fluffy ones.
Watched Ugly Truth while the rest of the class watched Leftenan Adnan (IN YOUR FACE HAHA)
Discover a different passion in art.
Realized i couldn't draw human face.
Realize i CAN draw objects nicely (:
Realized i can trace things damn freaking nice for CG as long as i have patience and wouldn't mind blinding my eyes.
And i've met someone special and awesome to be lame with me ;D

THANKS REIS AND I'LL MISS YOU ;D
Thursday.
FINAL CLASS FOR SEM 1!
Language and Communication Skill I with May-Ann.
Okay, class was alright lah.
Got to eat KFC. TWICE :D
And presentation was alright.
Got to eat KFC. TWICE :D
And presentation was alright.

TEEHEE.Something funny happen was when May-Ann who was sitting in front of me, turned behind and was looking at me. And she asked quietly "Are you two together? *grins*"
Hahah. I said yeah and asked why. She was like "Oh, that explains why he always try to go to morning classes, hahah. i kepo lah *grins*"
Hahah. I said yeah and asked why. She was like "Oh, that explains why he always try to go to morning classes, hahah. i kepo lah *grins*"
OMG MAY-ANN DAMN CUTE. AHAHAHA.

This was way after class. When they were jamming and singing.
This was me too free during E2 class when i stay back for Cardin.
This one Cardin drew.


Went for our 6th date after class. Drove me home.
Went to PM. It rained -.- YOU ASSSHOLEEEE.
And er, i trashed him in Wii Sports. MUAHAHAHA. I ROCK. I didn't know x)
Friday.
Had our 7th date.
Waited for boyfriend for like an hour at KJ.
It alright because he told me earlier on he'll be late and i couldn't stand being home so i drove to KJ earlier.
Waited for boyfriend for like an hour at KJ.
It alright because he told me earlier on he'll be late and i couldn't stand being home so i drove to KJ earlier.
Went to Pyramid to catch Shutter Island.

May i just say i was quite disappointed?
I thought its gonna be very good :(
It was rather confusing too. But shalsfjabsfkjbasjkdb. NVMM. Its still okay.
After that we wander around. Bored and aimless.
Went back to his car and staring at the GPS for somewhere nice to go since we're bored and i don't want to go home yet.
Went back to his car and staring at the GPS for somewhere nice to go since we're bored and i don't want to go home yet.
Then we started kacau-ing each other in the car in the parking lot.
And i guess people passing by thought we were fighting physically. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
And i guess people passing by thought we were fighting physically. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Did i mention he is SO afraid of tickles?
ANNYWAYYY, decided to go to TC Mall with the help of his bitch.
We took a huge long wy just to get there. LAMMEEEE.
But we reached and catch When in Rome.
TGV sucks la. Seat sucks and movies are limited.
GSC ROCKS. HUGE SEATS FOR MY HUGE BUTT

Its alright. Its kinda short seriously.
But its okay (:

Have i mention he has this really cute face when he drives?
(:








(: A wonderful day indeed.
Mom just left for Vietnam for holidays.
I've got 6 figures as homework.
And 3 weeks holiday.
Need to cut hair and lotsa stuff.
HERE ARE PICTURES FROM MONDAY.


Wei Li pangsai.






It was like a toilet and rubbish dump at the 2nd floor thanks to the exhibition from our seniors about Malaysia.
Malaysia is full of crap perhaps? LOL.


Lunch with my group.
Alvin the leader.
Taking picture with our work.
LOL. I'm the middle one! Reinvention of Pieta.
Cucuk backside.

Cover breast pulak.
Okay this need more work. Haha. Painting : Alma Parens.
Ewwwwww. BOOGER.
Celine sucks Wei Li's booger.




She's the first friend i met (: And we're stilllll friends ;DIN THE BUS.

Took me three hours for this manicure lah.







Here's my boyfriend (:
THIS IS TUESDAY.

Attempting to trace. Naughtyyy.

Got really bored when he was drawing.
My first drawing of human face. READY TO LAUGH LIKE HELL.

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH. HOLY COW. I obviously have better skill although it was minimum that time.. But that time i was rushing. Hence, horrendus shit.
This was my final exam drawing. Proportion still a little out.


Lighting disturbed drawing and shades.
THIS IS FROM LISA'S.
During Earth Hour.




This is what you get when you just refuse to listen to me Nick.




At Badass.

Semester one in TOA has been a blessing.


I've meet great friends. Funny ones who keeps me alive in classes.
Fluffy ones.
Watched Ugly Truth while the rest of the class watched Leftenan Adnan (IN YOUR FACE HAHA)Discover a different passion in art.
Realized i couldn't draw human face.
Realize i CAN draw objects nicely (:
Realized i can trace things damn freaking nice for CG as long as i have patience and wouldn't mind blinding my eyes.
And i've met someone special and awesome to be lame with me ;D

No comments:
Post a Comment