Saturday, April 03, 2010

Secretly falling apart.

THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG POST THAT CONSIST OF MY ENTIRE WEEK IN COLLEGE + SOME OF MY COLLEGE ASSIGNMENTS POSTED UP.

MONDAY.

I had to go to CG lab early to finish up my previous week assignment because i was using CS3 at home and file gone poof!
But whateverrrr, manage to catch up lah.

History class was err. EXAM. Open book somemore.
Wah damn siok lah.
But then ah, Andersons's notes ah, tadak come out for the entire paper lor i tell you.
The exam is based on his lectures that if you don't pay attention you bye bye lah.
Because the exam is 60% paintings. And you have to remember the name, artist and era and art movement like wth?
I was the one there super blur. I remember those paintings like eh so familiar but i don't remember the name -.-
He let us google also no use.

My phone died on me. And i have to depend on Cardin and Laksh to provide me with answers :/



Tuesday.

I went to the Parlimen today!
KEWLLL.
Everyone dressed formally. It was interesting to see. I don't think i was formal but whatever. I got in. TEEHEE.
It was strict though. Guys with no tie = bye bye don't go in.

But anyway, went to the Dewan Rakyat. I was kinda stunned awhile because i feel so woaahh.
Its like 200++ seats inside there. But we sat at the audience place lah.
Can see and experience what was going on.

But honestly speaking * please don't capture me and put me to jail*
The politicians are kinda childish. Or prolly they just want to have fun and not being so serious (x

The first thing i saw when i got in was a politician on facebook chat.
And another on the other side.
And also a dude who was checking out Air Asia.

Then the debate begin......
Its actually boring. But there are a couple of times when someone talks and then the opposition will like LOL at the fella damn loud (its kinda funny) and also a group of them banging on the table.
Got some like "Halau diaaaaa"
Got some, i don't know of they are making fun of him but another dude was talking and a gang of them was like "soalan!... SOALAN!!!!" Trying to interupt. And then the dude said "Tamadun sikit!"
Oh yeah. I had fun that part only.

Too bad no drama like them scolding each other or throwing chairs. Funnyyy.
No have the the "You tak suka, You keluar dari Malaysia!"

A girl in my class who is like always the blur blur and sleepy face was like sleeping.
And there was a dude who ask to wake her up because she can't sleep inside there.
Well, Fadzillah said that its ILLEGAL sleeping inside.


FEELS LIKE A CLASSROOM INSIDE.

PEOPLE MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE.
PEOPLE FACEBOOKING.
PEOPLE JUST SIT DOWN THERE STONE.
Like class.


And btww, i saw Anwar. LOL.
I think so la. Cause don't look like but Fadzillah said it is.

But the ceiling architecture inside was nice. Interesting. Really. Cool.

Bus ride back to college was more intersting.
Everyone was gossip at the back of the bus. Fun fun fun :D



Cardin & I.



Wee.



Victor.


Andrea.



Laksh & Victor.


Laksh, Victor and Wee.



Laksh trying to be our tour guide.



Sleeves down guys! Eerrr, look at the gay DFA behind. Ughh.




You know what, i don't like to take pictures with you anymore. You out-cute me :/




I don't know. Nenek or Datuk?



Victor why so emo?



Take layout pad also have to talk. So cute (:




Jian Yong and Laksh.


Andreaaaaaaaaa.



Woahh. See Wee's figure. Shiat.



Thinking about what?




Nice one.




Camwhoreeeee.



Cardin why emo? I'll edit some dramatic lighting for you next time.


Shoes.



Cardinnnn.










Old man for figure.




The woman's left side is the original one. The right one tried to copy my lecturer's one which is the one at the bottom.


Attempted Gweyneth. Lazy. Ugly.



Figure in class last week. Horrible.





I told you. I suck in figure.


Wednesday.

Drawing class without Yan Ning.
This time Ivan asked us to draw complete drawing.
And my drawing still on the wall :D
And he also commented on it but i couldn't hear.

Anyway, these are assignments for drawing plus comments & grades. Because Ivan loves to comment. Which is good!



I think this was second week.





I admit. The lines weren't smooth.





I geddit again.



We learned about shading after that.
Previously was basic shape and proportion.




MORE EFFORT? I'LL GIVE YOU MORE EFFORT. RAWRRR.





I hate yellow, green & red -.- Black not enough.





He like me lemons. I don't know why.




B means very good lor :D


My most proud work so far :D :D :D The one got posted on the wall.
My plugs are epic!


Blah.




This is beyond nothing. Compared to Kael's :( But then i improve lor.
I think Kael sure get an A one! He deserves the A. Haha.





This one not much effort i admittt.


Mock up class was fluffy.
Emboss. Emo. Haih.

But Reis was being damn funny.
"I'm a slut"
"You want SM?"
BOTH SAID REIS.

Earlier on suppose to take photo for history.
Luckily found out earlier. WRONG IDEA.
SO have to find new idea.

Had BR btw. It was awesome.

Thursday

An alright class. Walking about aimlessly.
Bored.

Friday.

Went to college earlier.
For photoshoot.
Oh my god. Alvin half naked. Hahaha.
Funny.


Design class.

Placing and exhibit your designs on the table.
My Design assignments. 8 items in two weeks.



I coloured this.




And this. The splat was so random few seconds.



Bunny bunny!



Err.. Out of ideas.




Supposed to be a chunted peacock but i got lazy.



Envelope.


Carl's Jr. burger wrapper.







Box. With different images on each side. Acrylic suckssss.




Fine lor. Lily i accept.
24/30.


Lazy to blog further.
Wouldn't be that long after all.

No comments: