Friday, April 09, 2010

Pants on the ground!

I went to the gym. It was a fun experience i would say (:

Err, other days are fine. Just same ol same ol in class.
Anderson announced that only 16 / 80 students passed the history exam. I really don't know.
I don't know how lor.

MS exam was errr. Open book! :D
It was rather helpful since we're writing all essays :D
And err Laksh and Cardin again helped very much too (:

Then Figure exam. I hate to draw David's hair. Its like intestine.
And well it was then Vortex was born into the class. OH YEAH. IT SUCKS.
Funny as shit but disgusting. And they played PANTS ON THE GROUND!

Drawing class was kinda stressful as i thought the object i pick is easy to draw.
Well it was. Until you wanna shade it!!!!!!! Its so metallic and transparent at the same time its so hardddddddddddd.

Mock up class is fun as usual (:
Oh i'm so gonna miss Reis.
Its because he gave me a 10/10 for my professional practice. MUAHAHAHA.
In total, i need 12 more marks to get an A! (:
I'll try to make my project got 12 marks lah.

Language & Com exam was err ok lah. Section was pure shit i know.

Had lunch with Nick & Cardin. And soon Wei Qian joined us by staring.
Good time good time.
Met up with sis and got home :D




Friday is a special day!!!
Because Design 1 class finish already (x


But i went anyway for the photoshoot that we have to re-shoot.
And well, its my double movie date today (:
We watched Date Night & Its Complicated.

Date Night was first.
It was funny!
Steve Carell & Tina Fey, nothing could go wrong right?
Seriously funny lines!(;

Take photo again after that.
Alvin looked like he wore diapers. HAHAHAHAH.

Then quickly went back to Pyramid to catch Its Complicated.
I think that movie is good too (:
Funny thanks to Alec Baldwin & Meryl Streep.

Meet up with sis & cousin again this time.

Had like err, tea time with Cardin since it was like 5?
At Gasoline. My food was alright. Not bad.

While in the car, Cardin showed me his cool gun. HAHAHAHA.
I think during traffic jams he could shoot people like that guy from facebook. LOL.





Yesterday i had like a minor breakdown.
And i was so frustrated i feel like crying.
Like shitload of assignments. I haven't had a relaxing break for months.
Its like been thinking thinking and oh my lord.

Thank goodness. Cardin was willing enough to call me and cheer me up(:
Hey, thats why i like you. You don't give up on me just yet. I hope you hang on with me with my pms moodswings (:

Nothing really work until he.. "Hey, let me sing you a song!!"
ALRIGHT. I don't remember what was the first song he sang but i know he sang me fearless because he remembered it makes me happy (:
Thats another reason, because you listen and remember (:

And in the end, i decided we should sing. 21 Guns.
And i laughed like a mad woman thanks to it.

Earlier on, Yew Wah made like a edited song of 21 Guns on Vortex & Orbit (x

WELL, I'MMA BLOG AGAIN REAL SOON.

LOVE!

No comments: