Thursday, March 04, 2010

Sweet dreams




BOO YAH! I DONE MY FUCKING DESIGN.

I don't really like it :(
I hate the green box, the yellow box and the brownish one.
The blue one took some time and its neat but then it looks kinda ughh.
The red one is alright. I painted it when i was pissed. Explains the strokes. I was planning to draw the leaf vines.

The colourful one took the most time. I actually used alot of the art line pen to make patterns cause i lazy to colour (x

Kar Man said "Use Celine's camera take she very fast upload one, you let Germaine ah, she'll one year later only post"
NOW, I'm the latest one!! SORRY LAH. SERIOUSLY CABLE FLY SOMEWHERE.

This from Germs.


Oh yeah. Nick likes candid pictures :/

And loves to camwhore with my camera. Its filled with his picture. Ugh.

Attempt 1


Attempt 2

Attempt 3 (You guys give wrong instructions!)


Attempt 4 SUCCESS!!


We decided to rename ourselves since fantastic four will be out! ZER HANN IS ALWAYS MIA *angry stares*

And speaking of candid pictures.
NICK LOVES TO TAKE EM RIGHT?
And he always gets to take my most unpleasant facial expression -.-



READY?



























Like what the hell? I look like i'm pissed off and about to hit someone, YEAH PROLLY THE FELLA WITH THIS CAMERA. I think i look like Britney Spears.









AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


Got back my Lang results. 42/60 -.- SUCKS WEYH.

Had lunch with Wei Li. I haven't had lunch with her in ages and today was one of the days and time we're free. Time to catch up :D
Alot of people wondered whether were we long time friends or what? Cause we're like so close. LOL. Well we're not! We just happen to know each other on the first day of college :D

Life works in such strange ways huh? (:

Looked around. Tried looking for flats since mine broke. FAIL. Cotton On has two i like but then Kar Man and Lisa complained that their flats make their feet stinks. LOL.

Tried looking for tops. FAIL. Catchup / Flame doesn't have any interesting T shirts no more :(

Look for bags. FAIL FAIL.

Look for Nick's pressie. . . . Confused. He wants ear ring. Gahhhhhhhh.


Went to Popular and still search for pop up! NOT GIVING UP.
And well, i end up buying Pride and Prejudice. For RM13.90 its freaking worth it!!
Next week i'm gonna buy Wuthering Heights.

I somehow find it hard to find The Secret Garden. I remember constantly borrowing that book from the library during primary.

Got home and well did Design until now la.

Wanted to have dinner with Gerald & Lisa but then it rained.
SHIT YOU.
ASS YOU.
I AM HUNGRY.

AND RESULTS ARE ON THE 11th!!!!!
OH MY BUDDHA.
ARE YOU SCARED?? I AM!!! *RAISE HAND* ME ME ME ME!!!!

Kinda excited to get back to school and see hows everything :)

Thankfully next week is exploration week. Which means not every classes will be on that week. HEHE.
But i have packaging to stress about.

AND ALICE IN WONDERLAND NEXT WEEK :D

WE SHOULD DEFINITELY ALSO TAKE ONE DAY OFF AND GO LAGOON (x

4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

no ar.. birtney is botak you're not =P

kenwooi.com

Janessa said...

Lol! I think its the flaring of the nose.

http://wakingupfamous.blogspot.com

IyouweBlog.com said...

80% alike, 20% says that you are prettier than her, XD

Celine said...

kenwooi - Haha. The facial expression lah!(x

Jan - YEAH!!!

IyouweBlog - Haha. Thank youu!