Monday, March 01, 2010

Cause you know we'll make it through

ⓗⓔⓨ ⓟⓛⓤⓜⓚⓘⓝ ! (:

Had my driving class yesterday. My instructor thinks i'm ready. Woots. I BETTER BE.
So exam next week!
Which means i'm skipping CG class ext week -.- Which by the way class was kinda canceled today. AND SO I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN TODAY. ASSBUM. Because the air cond wasn't working so yeahh. When you get in the lab you can feel hot air. When you open the door outside you can feel thebreeze. Shiat right?

And next week missing it mean i'll lose my 10 marks for sure for my weekly progess on the final project. AHHHHHHHH!!!!

Which also means i'll be skipping history class. Sucks lah.

Yesterday's class dinner was fine. Although i overpaid like RM 15 because i don't know which jackass didn't pay enough.

But i had fun lah. It was a good time to catch up. I miss having everyone at a table. Although Hann was missing. Promise to post up pictures once i find my able. Ah.

Walked home under the heavy dog shit rain. Mounting board saved my ass. Well not really. I got home soaking wet. BUT my art paper was somehow still safe. Heh.

Loves!

No comments: