Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Running High.

So just bought Sims 3 WA.
I reinstalled 3 times and its not working. I'm not giving up just yet.
I worked my ass off till 2am.
And did again this morning. Was so close to it but oh well, another failure.

Uninstall EVERYTHING, luckily the saved files are still there.
ANYWAY, still not working! There was once i was seriously close to it. It was loading. And going in and BAM, your base game bla bla is incompatible -.- *middle finger*

I HATE YOU THE FELLA WHO SOLD ME THIS CRAP.

And payed RM 20 for it -.- Cause got two DVD. Damn not worth it.
Because the second DVD is just the crack files and an empty readme file.
*(&^*$^#%O*(&^$# $()&()*&^%^#$%

Crap you. I don't think this is working. I've tried almost everything. Gah.

Woke up pretty late as i slept pretty late last night as well.
Couldn't put my book down.

Bus trip was postpone till the 4th. That is if Hann doesn't FFK me.
For the mean time, i'm just gonna rott home because for the first time ever, i don't mind rotting home for NYE. Maybe i just don't feel like seeing people right now. *gasps* Is it true? I'm finally turning into an anti-social?
NO I'M NOT.

I'm not anti-social, its just that everyone is an asshole.

HAHA. KIDDING.

I just figured i need more time to stay home because i think i need time alone at home.
Doing my things. And exactly one more week, i'm so nervous and excited.
I think i should buy a portable tiny umbrella just in case it rains. Which the weather has been crazy the past few days.

I'm crazy because i can't get my weekly dosage of Gossip Girl. Furthermore i'm so free now and they want me to wait till March -.- How wonderful is that. Gah.
And during exams they keep spamming out new episode every week.

I need to do some damage control to my hair. Its been falling and i might go bald soon.
And the ends are kinda rough already. Maybe its time for a hair cut.
Should i cut bangs? Or should i not?
I don't think so yet. Hmm.

I'm honestly, sincerely, very sorry to those who were worried last night.
FML because i couldn't install. Nothing is happening, i swear. I'm fine. I'm seriously fine.
But i'm touched that some of you texted(:
AAAWWWWW. Especially you Cheng Weng Siong. I'm gonna aawww(:
HAHA.




Something interesting i would like to share. This is so random because i was watching Oprah few months ago, they were talking about Past Life Regression. It caught my interest instantly.
Past life regression is a technique that uses hypnosis to recover what most practitioners believe are memories of past lives or incarnations.

Anyway, so apparently what you are feared of now/phobias are because of your past life memories.

Like example, this girl has a fear of people or things touching her neck.
So when the dude hypnotize her and take her back to her old life (or so what he claims), it could explain the source of her fears.
She saw herself as a hooker, sitting at the edge of the bed, when suddenly someone strangled her. STRANGE EYH.

There was a few more but i don't remember. There was one more i didn't get to watch but people were talking about. It was a Chinese woman who seriously can't speak a word in English and when she was hypnotize, she started speaking fluent English.

So this got me thinking, what happened to me in my past life?
I believe in reincarnation.

So here are what i'm paranoid about.

I'm afraid of cold water, even if you just splash it to my face i feel like i can't breathe and would suffocate. So yes, bathing with cold water i don't splash my face with it. Swimming pool also quite scared, especially when it reaches a certain level on my body i'll start running in the water for my life.

I'm also afraid of tight spaces. As people say, claustrophobic. Not extremely but i still am afraid when i'm in small spaces.

NEXT, very very, super extremely paranoid when i can't move my legs and hands. Once my sister tied my hands and legs for fun, i felt like i was going to die. I feel like i was suffocating and just so god damn hard to breathe.

SO, what do i think happen to me in my previous life?

HERE IS WHAT I THINK.
I kena zam zhu lung. I don't know how to call it in English.

You know you watch those chinese show. The olden times, when people do something shameful or stuffs like that ie: have an affair? They get tied up and stuffed into a sack (not really a sack, i don't know what they call it) and then let them drown in the water.

I think i kena that. HAHA.Maybe i was a slut or got framed and then got tied up and drowned?
Interesting eyh.

And watching more videos on youtube give me the chills. SO CREEPY.


I said it in facebook, i'm gonna say it here:
I love seeing guys in suits because it reminds me of Chuck Bass.

No comments: