I didn't know she's some money making blogger from Singapore.
I find her so cute.
Until Su Wei told me to see Xia Xue's blog.
You go and see.
Anyway, i read it few days ago actually and she photoshop-ed this girl's photo and called her plastic extraordinaire.
And when i read again yesterday. LOL. It was Dawn Yang and it was right in front of my eyes the whole time! DAMN SHE GOT SOME GOOD PLASTIC SURGERY.
(If what they say is true)
I painted my shoe :D Like finally!
I hate the pink thingy on it so i decided to colour it totally black!
I hate the pink thingy on it so i decided to colour it totally black!
Played poker with friends today:D
Today never play with cash so its a little bit more fun (:
I WIN ALOT :D For Jia Eu.
I forgotten to buy reload card *smacks head*
Ahh to hell with it. I like Miley Cyrus :D
And i wish Nick & Miley are together. They look so cute :D
And i think Nick Jonas is pretty darn hot.
I know i know i said i hate JoBro last time X)
(Though, i actually thought Joe was the hottest)
But when i saw the Paranoid video. NICK IS MUCH HOTTER SIAL (:
Nigahiga!
Smart guy.
Mychonny!!!
I am seriously laughing when the theme song came out. LOL.
And i wish Nick & Miley are together. They look so cute :D
And i think Nick Jonas is pretty darn hot.
I know i know i said i hate JoBro last time X)
(Though, i actually thought Joe was the hottest)
But when i saw the Paranoid video. NICK IS MUCH HOTTER SIAL (:
Nigahiga!
Smart guy.
Mychonny!!!
I am seriously laughing when the theme song came out. LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment