Thursday, August 20, 2009

Paparazzi

Happy Birthday Madre.


No this isn't her present.


H1N1, khai wan siao meh.
Didn't want to go to school. Ugh. its gonna be a boring day anyway.
But i have to tomorrow. Bloody waste of time.


Trials are next next week.

Nervous. YES.
Happy. NO.
Sad. YES.
HAVE I STUDY YET? NO.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....




Next week is a holiday. Not sure whether can i enjoy it or not because its right before trials.
I'm not sure if its good news or bad -.-

Sims sims sims.
I've been seriously addicted to it.



Spend most of my time with Muffin today.
Its so cute, i don't think i need any boyfriend because i prolly won't have time for him :D
Who wants a boyfriend/girlfriend now anyway? WASTE TIME. (For me only lah kay, don't get all worked up now)

I hate using IE. But i've no choice since i updated Mozilla and its a pain in the ass.




PMS season is here.
Having so many kinds of emotion. I feel like a bubble. Fragile.
Gonna burst soon.
Easily irritated, annoyed. I feel like giving you guys an uppercut.

SERIOUSLY. ARGH. ITS FUCKING ANNOYING ME >:(

Don't you get my message sometimes? I don't think your fucking dumb right?
NO MEANS NO LAH.
And if you think that by doing such things is gonna impress me, then you can shove your 'great' idea up your ass.
Oh puh-lease, PLEASE LAH. Have some dignity left inside of you would ya?

I don't find myself such a bad person who is cruel or rude to people.
Even if i am, i'm just kidding and if i went overboard i would apologize for it.


BOTTOM LINE. I would be nice at the first or second OR third time.
Although it annoys me and i actually give a damn to care for you people's feelings.

But enough is ENOUGH. I don't want to fucking give a damn no fucking more.
Its just so pissifying >:(


You want to talk about it to people, DO IT.
You want to let people think i'm such bitch, PLEASE DO IT.
You want to bitch about me and let people think that i'm some mean jerk, BE MY GUEST.
You want to jump down a building, cut yourself, go all fucking emo about it, go and commit suicide, I DON'T FUCKING CARE.

I'm serious, i won't feel guilty. Because one less problem for me.
I had it.
This is the last straw.

No comments: