Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I came across, a fallen tree.





I'm so bored.
What a boring day.

School is so boring.
My timetable for the entire week is screwed up since they changed it. Argh.
Everyday is so sucky!

Accounts was so boring, so depressing, nothing goes in my head.
Physic, Sivik (STUPID STUPID STUPID), Moral.

So most of the time when i was bored out, drained out by the speeches that the teachers were talking. I was talking with Lisa and Zhao Zhao.

Lisa & I had a topic, what was the worst thing you ever did to someone and what was the worst thing that happened to you? And also, what are some of the sweetest things that happened to us.
And then the topic finally came, who was sweeter and being a greater friend? ME OR LISA?

Okay, i realize, Lisa is the greater friend(:
Never have i actually think about it but yeah, she's always been there for me most of the time. Honestly, most of the time. And the things that you did for me was so sweet lahh (:

AAWWWWWWW. YOU SEE I AM BEING SWEET NOW FOR BLOGGIN ABOUT YOU :D

Here's a freaking awful picture of us :D



Finished reading Hunted. WOHOO!
DAMN FREAKING NICE.
I'm sure most of you have no idea what the heck am i talking about much. Anyway, I would like to thank Sabrina for introducing the book and also borrowing me the books(:

She borrowed me Hunted (Which she borrowed from her friend) during tuition yesterday. Although i finished reading already but i want to re-read! :D Read online very tiring.


Hardcover.


Now waiting for the 6th book. Which is Tempted. And then there is 7 and 8 and 9. Sabrina said 9.



Studied Moral. S.H.I.T
Damn nonsense lah the marking scheme.
So is the EST marking scheme.
These two subjects, nothing else to mark so have to come up with these kind of shits.

Have no idea why i end up so stressed.


I'm gonna break down like this kid.




*BANG BANG*


Trials are less than 2 months.
DIE DIE.


I've pass down my inventory badges to my successor already.
Feels sad to part with the badges and also a BIG RELIEVE.
No more monthly reports and counting badges early morning(:

And so, my time in LEO is coming to and end.



Was reading Kenny Sia again.
He is entertaining lah!!

His current post is about his friend's wedding. Josiah & Kim.
I don't have a clue who are they until i read her blog la.

And skip skip. She posted about how she got proposed and it was so cuteeee(:
Like such a sweet couple.

No comments: