Monday, May 11, 2009

You took my heart away, when my whole world was gray.

JUST TODAY.

AND JUST TO THINK I'LL DO WELL FOR HISTORY :(
My dreams are ruinedddddd.
I did study okay. Maybe not everything went in but i did try my best!
:(

Skipping school tomorrow for add maths!
I know i said no point studying cause i'm definitely gonna fail anyway BUT HEY, you won't know till you try! (i know i'll fail, seriously)
At least i failed trying. Hahaha!!! Not failed for not trying.

AND I KNOW I SAID I WON'T BLOG THIS WEEK :D Can't help it.
Seems like alot of people are also the same.

Watched..
OOOOooOOO, SO AWESOME :D
I mean, the movie seemed kinda short but i enjoyed the movie(:
FYI, Jessica Alba plays the evil one!
HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN IS SO DARN YUMMY :D


*fans myself*

Lisa only knows his as Anakin Skywalker!

I knowwww, i said this before right after watching Jumper. HEHEHE.
BUT HE IS UNDENIABLY CUTE(;
*whispers* he is also in New York I Love You! Another reason to watch(:

And look what Christine took!

Haha. Christine Christine(; She even tagged me in facebook because i'm at the far left.


Grandpa is here for few weeks did i mention?(:

Currently doing my hair now because i just don't feel like studying:(
I look like Princess Leia.

Feeling rather paranoid lately.
YES, paranoid!!!
Keep thinking that someone is watching me. *coughs* especially in class. Not sure am i thinking too much but yeah, i feel uncomfortable and disturbed.
ITS DISTURBING!

Excited to see Mr.Yeoh because i need to gain all i can get today to prepare myself for Physics. I don't want to fail.

You see, when i was young, i tell people i want to get A. A A A. A FOR MY EXAMS. And most of the times, I GOT AN A! Now, i'm telling people I WANT TO PASS. I DON'T WANT TO FAIL. How years shrank my brain cells. Perhaps other things killed my brain cells as well.

Sis gave me permission to use her pc to play.. SIMS 3!! WOOTS :D

No comments: