Monday, May 04, 2009

Love & other near death experiences

At a time like this, only one song is playing through my mind.

Since last night, i've been having this strange thing. STRANGE feeling about something gonna happen.
I hope not. I pray not. I rather cut my life shorter not -.-
REALLY, DON'T.

Haih.

Major mood swings.
Believe it or not.
Its driving me nuts.
Prolly driving some of my friends nuts.

SORRY LAHHHH. I REALLY DON'T INTEND TO :(

Did study just now:)
Studied BM. And a little bit of moral.

Everyone is technically busy busy with their own lives while i'm here lifelessly blogging about my lifeless day.
How productive!!

Having tuition later.
DRAGGING MY LIFE.
I CAN SEE IT, THE LIGHT!!!!!

Emotionally very disturbed -.-
Very very disturbed.
Unstable.
Might LOL or COL anytime, anyday!
-.-
Brain cells are dying off.

I need someone to have a stimulating conversation with.
Or give me something GOOD to read or do.
Not something boring please -.-

But after my exams, definitely will try to find this movie to watch.




Rosemary's Baby.

Okay maybe the trailer look boring. HAHA.
If you never heard of this, YOU AR DEFINITELY LIVING UNDER A ROCK.
Whose up for a horror movie at my place?(:

Haha. I remember me & Lisa watched Disturbia at my house.
And it was one of the best thriller movie i watched with a friend.
YES, it wasn't that scary but we were actually concentrating in the movie that even a door bell gave us a fright!
We were screaming, hugging pillows, and just excited! Too bad no ice cream that time(x

RIGHT NOW, i'mma continue some pages, watch some tv, have something to eat and then to tuition.

& SIMS 3 is COMING OUT NEXT MONTH(: (in malaysia perhaps it takes a little longer)
NEED TO UPGRADE COMPUTER, THEN PLAY :D

Loves.

No comments: