I'm staying home.
Haven't ask mom yet about watching gore movie with Lisa at her place later.
Painted my nails. God i'm out of colours.
Its effin hot here is Malaysia.
I'm finally gonna level up.
And i think RC con my ingredients -.-
Suddenly my lobsters all went missing and my ingredients are like so little.
Gahh..
I'm back. And i'm feeling sick to my stomach. Not kidding.
I feel like vomiting in class just now.
Must be wan tan mee + alot of coke + alot of 7up + alot of cheezels + oreos.
Anyways, we manage to watch 2 movies! Me, Lisa, Xian Yao & Shaun.
First movie was
My Bloody Valentine 3D.
It would be MUCH better if we have the 3D specs with us :D :D :D
But the movie was good anyway without it. Shaun kept the suspense going by asking us who do we think is the killer.
It took me damn long to guess correctly.
Second movie was
Wrong Turn 2.
OMG, SICK SICK SICK TO MY STOMACH.
It wasn't the killing or blood that freak me out that much. It was too watery for blood anyway.
It was those freaky mutants that cause me to be sick.
EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
FRIGGIN EW.
Those mutant/human/zombies kills people.
And they live in like families.
And well, i guess not much people so sibling mutants were making out and making love -.-
MUTANTS DOING THAT? GROSS I TELL YOU.
Sick sick people -.-
Haven't ask mom yet about watching gore movie with Lisa at her place later.
Painted my nails. God i'm out of colours.
Its effin hot here is Malaysia.
I'm finally gonna level up.
And i think RC con my ingredients -.-
Suddenly my lobsters all went missing and my ingredients are like so little.
Gahh..
EDIT//::
I'm back. And i'm feeling sick to my stomach. Not kidding.
I feel like vomiting in class just now.
Must be wan tan mee + alot of coke + alot of 7up + alot of cheezels + oreos.
Anyways, we manage to watch 2 movies! Me, Lisa, Xian Yao & Shaun.
First movie was
My Bloody Valentine 3D.It would be MUCH better if we have the 3D specs with us :D :D :D
But the movie was good anyway without it. Shaun kept the suspense going by asking us who do we think is the killer.
It took me damn long to guess correctly.
Second movie was
Wrong Turn 2.OMG, SICK SICK SICK TO MY STOMACH.
It wasn't the killing or blood that freak me out that much. It was too watery for blood anyway.
It was those freaky mutants that cause me to be sick.
EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
FRIGGIN EW.
Those mutant/human/zombies kills people.
And they live in like families.
And well, i guess not much people so sibling mutants were making out and making love -.-
MUTANTS DOING THAT? GROSS I TELL YOU.
Sick sick people -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment