Monday, April 06, 2009

Love Me, Hate Me, Say What You Want About Me

Oh lookey, The Dancing House in Prague :D
Back from Ipoh!
ANYONE MISS ME?

I'm having one traumatic trip this time.
*shivers*
Weather was hot, people keep forcing me to eat, mom being EXTRA EXTRA noisy and strange things happening.

LET ME TELL YOU what strange thing happened.

I was doing my make up all in my cousin's room with my sister.
The toilet is combined with another room.
SO, the other toilet door started banging on its own.
I just thought its the wind so yeah, nothing to be scary about.

Suddenly, our toilet door pulak started banging REAL loud like someone is trying hard to open the door.
I thought. THE WIND LAH.

Then suddenly, i heard like someone is breathing very loudly from the toilet.
I panicked a little but then thinking its just in my mind, ITS THE WIND!
Until my sister said, CAN'T YOU HEAR SOMEONE BREATHING??

I said, SHH, ITS THE WIND!!!!!

My sister just opened all the doors and lights.

I TELL YOU, it was abusing my mind.
I couldn't sleep alone in that room the entire night!!! :(

One thing good was i played PS3, THE GRAPHIC IS NICEEE.

School was boring.
And tiring. VERY tiring.

I AM DYING TO WATCH THIS. SERIOUSLY I WANT TO WATCH!!!

I WANT TO WATCH THIS!!!!!


And oh yeah, 20th April :D :D :D



Currently laughing very hard on youtube. HAHAHHAA

No comments: