FINALLY!!(:
Finished 2/3 task for this week(:
Finished 2/3 task for this week(:
Finished my moral project and class layout(:
Well almost done with the layout, need to have the first inspection by my sister :D
Like superbbbb tired.
Been very paranoid lately, not joking.
Only slept 4 hours each night.
Kept thinking someone broke into my house everytime i hear sounds.
And i'm serious about the sounds, its like someone trying to open my lock or something.
My eyes were wide open, to scared to sleep.
Missing naps even yesterday when i have tuition!
Now i just need to take pictures for moral and ACCOUNT PROJECT.
Anyone finish yet?
I NEED SOME SLEEP.
And i won't be getting much of them this week.
Visiting papa this Saturday.
I hate Nada.
He makes himself sound stupid.
He makes the school sound stupid.
I am guessing Mr.Allen still think we are animals.
In fact i think all the discipline teachers think students are animals.
WITH THAT RED WHISTLE OF THEIRS.
I think they sound BAN it in school -.-
ITS SO IRRITATING!!!!!!!

Got Marley & Me

And Seven Pounds but have no time to watch yet!
AND OMG, GOSSIP GIRL TOO!!!
TOTALLY FORGOTTEN!
AND OMG, GOSSIP GIRL TOO!!!
TOTALLY FORGOTTEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment