Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The One Where I'm Complaining Wicker Park Is Slow

Juts got homeee.

Feeling much better :)

Finally stock up on my contacts.
Using normal ones as it is SO MUCH cheaper.
Than the coloured ones. Haha.

Didn't manage to go exercise as we both overslept :(

Downloading GG TAKES FOREVER.
PLEASE JUST LOADDDDDDDD.

Zack And Miri is almost done. Much faster than GG and obviously WICKER PARK.
Amazed that i still wait for it? I know, me too.

Played some Zelda.
Finally bombed the rock blocking my way. And i manage to do so by an accident.
Killed the tentacle monsters and now finding a twilight region to go to and turn into a beast.
AWESOME.

Morning just watched some movies.
Blind Dating was one of it.
Chris Pine is uber fine(:
Current newest obsession.


Woots.
James and Shia is for laterrr.

And I WON'T FORGET ABOUT YOU CHUCK BASS :D
Seriously faster GG!!!!!!

Trashed Lisa 3 - 0 in Groword!
CHEER FOR ME :D



TOTALLY FORGOTTEN!!!

After tuition last night i quickly went to the car.
Then my sister said "Someone died!!"
I was like "WHERE???"

Turns out two rows behind Edusmart.
One of the houses there, someone committed suicide.
Hang himself/herself.



I feel horrible.
Its just been 2 years but i didn't remember your anniversary or your birthday until the next day itself.
I feel like a horrible person.
But please do know, that i think about you everyday.
Although i wouldn't remember the date on the day itself but please do know that it wasn't because i stopped missing or thinking you.
Its just that i've been busy but i do miss you.
I do think about you.
No one can ever replace you, you must believe.
Because you are forever will be my dad.
I love you. Always have, always will.



THIS IS MY 100th POST Y'ALL :D
I am an active blogger :D

No comments: