*FAINTS*
Slept at 2am.
Watching movies and shows.
I keep missing Stardust the first 30 minutes!!!
I'm like downloading it right now.
And also Zack And Miri Make A Porno. My sister kept bugging me about that.
Watched Sweeney Todd LIKE FINALLY!!!!!!!!!
Outdated i know.
The story was sad and evil.
But the musical effect just makes everything seem kinda wrong. HAHA.
He killed someone and they decided to continue on and make meat pie out of them.
And they start singing about pies. Priest pie, lawyer pie, actor pie, etc. HAHAHA.
ENTERTAINING IT IS.
Outdated i know.
The story was sad and evil.
But the musical effect just makes everything seem kinda wrong. HAHA.
He killed someone and they decided to continue on and make meat pie out of them.
And they start singing about pies. Priest pie, lawyer pie, actor pie, etc. HAHAHA.
ENTERTAINING IT IS.
Played a little Zelda till i am STUCK. AGAIN.
HATE IT -.-
NEED... WALK...THROUGH :D
HATE IT -.-
NEED... WALK...THROUGH :D
Was looking at pictures for my class and editing them a little.
Got so frustrated.
I don't know who to blame my class mates or the camera man or me?
I specificly told them, PLEASE, BUTTON UP YOUR BAJU KURUNG.
Did anyone listens to me? Apparently only 50% of them did -.-
I wasn't there when the picture was taken, and suddenly the girl's baju kurung were open!
Yes, took me sometime to fix everything back together to make it look decent enough.
BUT thank god, i can manage to fix it.
Got all the pictures except from Kar Man, my primary camera person.
And guess what, YES I'M STILL ILL!
Don't know until when.
I'm having such a major headache now i want to suck on a panadol pill.
And i've got tuition later.
And i've got the major flu :(
I'm so lazy to go tuition.
This headache ain't going no where.
And i made this, few days ago.

CAN YOU SEE WHATS IS WRONG?
If you did thank god if not then scroll down..

Can you figure it out yet?!!!!!
I'm sure you can. If you still can't then read down below.
(excuse me for my poor replacing photoshop skills)
(excuse me for my poor replacing photoshop skills)
It start with movies as our topic.
Me, Jonathan and Lisa.
Suddenly, Lisa said ..
"Hey, did you watch that movie? .... RAINBOW!? Its the guy.. Whats his name? SILVER STONE!!"
Me & Jonathan.
"Whaaaat? Who?"
And we all started laughing.
Yes.
Laugh! Now! HAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment