Monday, March 30, 2009

I Walked Across, An Empty Room

Mr Beh: *points at Celine to Pn Harminder* Her hair is perfect.

LOL, I KNOW!!!!
Anyway, they were talking about school rules and hair, yada yada.
Thats why mu hair came up.

Went for charades after that.
:(
We lost.
But it was good, we had fun.
WHAT IN THE WORLD IS LITTLE JOHN HORNER ANYWAY?
How am i suppose to act it out? -.-


Lisa lend me her P.S. I love you(:
HEHEHEHEHE.


Stayed back, and walked home alone for NOTHING today!
Pn.Harminder asked us to stay back for extra class.
We waited and waited for her in the library, she didn't show up, until we were asked to leave the library -.-
WASTE MY TIME.


My skin is peeling.
Even peeled my bubble. LOL.
FEELS GOOD in a way.


And taking our class picture tomorrow.
And club pictures Wednesday(:

No comments: