Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I was actually tagged in Facebook, but i decided to do it here.
2. I am turning 17 tomorrow(:
3. I eat alot but hardly grow fat, but lately, it seems like i'm not that lucky anymore.
4. I love love love Shia LaBeouf so so so so much<3
5. Am gonna be alone for the first time in 4 years during V-day :D
6. I have achluophobia, acrophobia, automatonophobia, batrachophobia, claustrophobia, aquaphobia.
7. I'm getting lazier day by day.
8. My mother and sister are the reasons I don't give up easily on the things i believe in.
9. I enjoy old, classic songs rather than new songs.
10. I sing songs sang by men because i sound more like a man.
11. I tend to walk around in squares when i'm on the phone for a long time.
12. I never receive a bouquet of flower before.
13. I sometimes act like a guy.
14. I love playing games that require technology.
15. I am a technology freak, for a girl i assume :D
16. I believe i have more guy friends than girl friends.
17. I appreciate my mother and sister alot everyday because i know one day they will be gone.
18. I am super clumsy.
19. I broke alot of things this week :(
20. My longest best friend is a guy.
21. At time i feel so lonely, i am emo, i feel like no one cares for me. But the fact is, i still have at least a couple of friends who sincerely care for me(:
22. Never smoke in my life.
23. Thinks youtube is awesome :D
24. Needs more money.
25. Is honestly blind without her specs!
No comments:
Post a Comment