I am superior!!!
Just kidding :D :D
Just kidding :D :D
Now i know why i'm energetic in school.
Because, i eat breakfast every morning now :D
Last time younger, no need breakfast to feel energetic.
Now i feel like an old hag, so need food(:
Currently. . . i love add math more than math :D
Form 5 chapters seems much easier.
Prolly cause i concentrate more lately.
Focus people, FOCUS.
PMD was pretty interesting i shall say?
Got home and all my energy is used up lah.
Sleep sleep sleeeeep for two hours although my intention was only an hour.
Went tuition, everyone arrived darn early i think.
Because i arrive at 5 and i was the latest.
I'm so shocked *look shocked*
Because i can answer most of the question teacher asked today :D
Mostly my answers are wrong.
But today, mostly correct.
Maybe my mom made some magically soup during holiday or something?
Or maybe that bitter kueh teow i ate contain some awesome power?
HAHAHA. I AM WEIRD.
Because i arrive at 5 and i was the latest.
I'm so shocked *look shocked*
Because i can answer most of the question teacher asked today :D
Mostly my answers are wrong.
But today, mostly correct.
Maybe my mom made some magically soup during holiday or something?
Or maybe that bitter kueh teow i ate contain some awesome power?
HAHAHA. I AM WEIRD.
SO yeah, i feel superior!!
I wonder how long can this go on?(:
Hopefully, forever! :D
I enjoy this.
I haven't felt like this since i was 12!
Form one and two was slightly slacking.
Form 3 and 4, slack like hell.
So, to make it up for those 4 years, I'M GONNA STUDY HARD(:
My eye lashes have been falling off :(
I certainly hope its because someone misses me if not its not freaking worth it!! (x
I certainly hope its because someone misses me if not its not freaking worth it!! (x
2009 started out very good(:
To me lah, so far. And hopefully it goes on!
Apparently, still very caught up with Gossip Girl (:





Lisa says EEWWWW.
NOT EEW KAY! She thinks House:MD is hot -.-"
EEWWW LISA EEWWW.
NOT EEW KAY! She thinks House:MD is hot -.-"
EEWWW LISA EEWWW.
I just got to post em pictures, my blog looks too picture-less.
Booo, sorry boo. (:
I was in tuition just now.
I was in tuition just now.
And there are some people who asked me about come certain thing everytime!
The answer is NO, i am not dating. Shall not date, become lou gu poh :D
Yew, sei chung chung.
Always want denim denim.
Den your head!
-.-
Always want denim denim.
Den your head!
-.-
Have you ever gotten so pissed that you started to lose your breath?
I have.
I just wasted 2 minutes of my life & study time talking to a bunch of lifeless ding dongs.
Not in much mood after that, i was actually redo-ing my add math paper 1.
After some tutoring, i got 40/80 :D :D :D
BIG IMPROVEMENT KAY(:
Do a couple more exercise and i'll be good(:
I have.
I just wasted 2 minutes of my life & study time talking to a bunch of lifeless ding dongs.
Not in much mood after that, i was actually redo-ing my add math paper 1.
After some tutoring, i got 40/80 :D :D :D
BIG IMPROVEMENT KAY(:
Do a couple more exercise and i'll be good(:
P/S: I just want to pass add math, not score an A1, don't pressure me :( But also, THANKS WENG SIONG :D
Okay, since i have my mood again, gonna study Chem.
Okay, since i have my mood again, gonna study Chem.
Flying kisses (:



No comments:
Post a Comment