Monday, December 01, 2008

Track 6

You got it, you got it,
Some kind of magic.
Hypnotic, hypnotic,
You're leaving me breathless.
I hate this, I hate this,
You're not the one I believe in.
With God as my witness.

Paramore

I just woke up, checked my inbox.
May Wen & Tracy sent something.

I was so afraid i might die or paralyze during my sleep.
Cause of the head banging.

Anyway, soon, before even brushing my teeth WS called frm Brisbane.
Yes, poor me no online buddy to kacau. Talked quite long i think?
And i asked for a T-shirt :D

I sound like i'm ill early moring when i just woke up.
I don't sound sexy like those average girls who just woke up right.

And i'm going back to Ipoh this week :(
Means my plan to go for a second trip to lagoon, can pergi mampus.
And my mother stole my picture and still haven't return them yet.

Why does all the names are names of the time of the day or something related to it?
Its rather weird but somehow catchy no?
Even the book cover has its own meaning.

And i watched Hairspray yesterday.


It was well, better than i expected but still, just okay for me.
All thats awesome is John Travolta!
He can really feel and act as Edna.
Makes me think that he is a woman at some point.
I was reaching the ending, i think left a little bit more but well, mom asked me to do some chores in the middle of the night.


And also Addams Family Values



Haha. I love Addams Family.
Used to watch it on Cartoon Network!

OKAY, i've decided to check out youtube again!
And i was thinking of Nick Pitera!
Who that? That guy is either talented or freaky!

A Whole New World from Aladdin.



DUDE, just take your time and listen.




Listen to this too! One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz 2 Men

And this..



Part Of Your World from Little Mermaid.

So, what do you think?

Honest said, this dude sings better than me for female version singers. Seriously, i only sing men songs because i think i sound like one :D

I've watch Twilight like 5 times already! OMG.
i would love to screen shot for the the unedited scene but i don't know how to print screen movies, i lazy to read instructions today.


i'm friggin bored for real!
I.. need... Gossip Girl.
Must.. only.. choose.. ONE.
Only one fictional character :D
I onyl fancy them as their characters they are portraying.


Edward Cullen

Chuck Bass

I don't know. Really. VERY TRICKY.


BUT, i know, my all time favourite couple are(:

CHUCK AND BLAIR! AAWWW(:






Both spoiled brat, mean, funny and sometimes oh-so-sweet(:


Blair: Don't worry, I can be a bitch enough for both of us.
Chuck: I still got the scars on my back to prove it.

Blair: Squash? I'll squash YOU.
Chuck: It's just a game, Blair.
Blair: Not to me, Basshole. I like him!
Chuck: So do I. And apparently he doesn't have too many friends.




No comments: