Got a call from Bryan but i was still sleeping so yeah.
Then i woke up and decided what colour to paint on my fingernails.
And after countless colours for real, did the same old boring french manicure.
And my back really hurts, due to yesterday sleeping position i assume.
Thank god i'm seeing Dr.Green tomorrow.
HALLELUJAH! THANK HEAVENS!!
I really really need to see him and Mrs Green.
REALLY REALLY, I've never been this excited to see him before.
Thank god i'm seeing Dr.Green tomorrow.
HALLELUJAH! THANK HEAVENS!!
I really really need to see him and Mrs Green.
REALLY REALLY, I've never been this excited to see him before.
I spent the entire day watching television with mom.
Yesterday went 3rd round with her to pasar malam.
And she kinda scolded me for pranking Nick. Potong betul!
Serious crap, now i've got too much food in my fridge.
And i feel like having the prosperity burger.
Gonna go.. SHOPPING :D
with sis and mom this Sunday(:
New year clothes, muahahah!!
I was looking at some of my chat logs, wowww, me and Su Wei talk alot online!
Random topic time!
I've just got too much time thinking on this.
So, you found this really nice pair of pants. You're not sure of the size so you took M and L to try it on.
When you tried on M, its quite tight but you still can force yourself into it.
When you tried on L, its loose and gonna drop when you jump.
But you really want the pants.
So the question is, would you buy M, the real tight? Or L, the loose one and about to fall off?
If you buy the M, you have to lose some weight to be able to fit into it right? :D A perfect excuse to exercise!
If you buy L, means you feel that eventually you're gonna gain weight and then you'll be able to hold the pants even when you're jumping. YOU GOTTA GET FAT, eat more to wear the pants, another perfect excuse for people who loves to eat :D
So whats it gonna be? (:
When i get my pay *please asap*, and if i'm allowed to go out *pretty please*
I wanna watch Yes Man :D
I wanna watch Yes Man :D

AND I NEED TO CUT MY HAIR! How many times have i said that already? GGrrrr!!!
First, rapidshare was slow, so i watched online.
Now, they took out the Deutsch Telecom which was the fastest among all.
Yes, TmNet babi, 5kb/s? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING.
Deutsch got 50kb/s.
Now, they took out the Deutsch Telecom which was the fastest among all.
Yes, TmNet babi, 5kb/s? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING.
Deutsch got 50kb/s.
No comments:
Post a Comment