Watched Tropic Thunder for three times already.

Its not very funny but somehow makes me wanna watch it a couple of times.
With great comedians like Ben Stiller and Jack Black.
And the trailers were funny.
They made phony websites and all, seriously, awesome thing.
Not free, and won't be blogging till Tuesday.
If i still don't blog i might have died or maybe busy :D
And with such great line of actors, i think the most outstanding actor is Robert Downey Jr!

Because he, can seriously portray a black dude.
The way he talk, haha. Like a black guy and funny lah.
Never thought he could be that funny.
The way he talk, haha. Like a black guy and funny lah.
Never thought he could be that funny.
And sis found her all time favorite movie, Mac & Me.
I only saw this movie once and all i remember was an alien drinking coke.
That movie is four years older than me.
Swen called me earlier on to go bazaar, but ahh, i'm busy this week!
So maybe next week. MAYBE, no promises! -.-
SWEN I MISS YOU(: And i know you miss me too SwanSwen(:
You purposely pretend to call me about the bazaar, but i'm sure you just want to talk to me (x
If its not true, then don't say anything, make me happy a bit lah :D
And since i bought 10 lemons.
I only need one but i bought 10!
So, i'm using it to make lemonade and also for my face.
And so they say, lemon is good for pimple, acne and skin whitening.
And whiten teeth? Bleach my face! (X
Stingy and itchy feeling, but oh well, pimples has got to go!!
I made ham and cheese today.
Toaster works fine now :D
And i'm just gonna resume packing.
;EDIT
And so, here i am talking with May Wen.
Talking about the good old days in our primary school years.
Hands down, can't deny, BEST YEARS OF OUR LIVES.
I would give up anything to have my primary years back.
Although i don't have the internet, cell phone, much money, much freedom and not to mention i was fat and ugly, i am a look alike of ugly betty without braces? :D
But i had awesome grades, great friends and lotsa free time!!! :D
I didn't have a single tuition for all my years. And std 6 tuitions were just for fun since i'm bored at home! :D
For that 6 years, i study and play in class, get to know great friends, come home and eat and play somemore!
And i'm never tired, i hardly nap!
And being a prefect in primary was the bomb!(: Ponteng all we want, and do what we want. And eat all we can while the bell haven't ring :D
And being a assistant class monitor for two years while Nicholas Chin was the class monitor but i do all the job! For that two years, my job was to write names of people who are noisy and that made me remember everyone's names(: Until i became a prefect for 4 years. I still write people's names :D
And though we're young, we have crushes on this guy or that girl. FUNNY. REAL FUNNY -.-
And that still haunts me till this very day. And i've got to admit, although Nick was the coconut head and fat. I had this HUGE crush on him for YEARS. Well, a couple of years. He a crush on me for 6 years? THE WHOLE PRIMARY YEAR ALMOST! HAHAHAHAHAH!! And thats why, we're best friends till this very day(:
And having school trips and having May Wen as my sitting buddy for every single trip! Because she provides FOOD (: LOTSA LOTSA FOOD. Except for the Langkawai trip, she sacrifice her seat for me. BUT, we shall not mention about that *shivers, geli*
But don't think we're all that innocent. We're mischievous also(;
We did some horrible things to some people. We're kids and GIRLS. Girls are mean and evil soemtimes(; I shall not say what we did, if not our old enemy might encounter this and knows who did what to their belongings.
One thing i could say we did, well, i wouldn't say we DID, but we witness! A lovely friend of ours cut a girl's precious long hair(;
Whose hair and who cut it shall remain a mystery ;D
And passing notes around in class. I remember doing that one time with Su Wei and end up getting caught by En.Azmi, who is our fierce but funny malay teacher(:
Though the school was small compared to other schools, but we had it all! Great teachers, great friends. And we had only three classes each year that made us closer to each other(:
And how some of my old school mates are my closest friends? I don't know(: Its a mystery to me. People in SK Taman SEA, we stick together. If we like each other :D
AND, this might sound surprising to some but scouting was part of my life for 3 years there.
I started when i was 10 and i was very happy.
I went for my first camp and never look back.
I did my very best to never miss any meeting, any camp!
One particular camp taught me to be brave.
For i was the only std 4, chinese girl to represent my school.
The other 3 were malay, two boys and one girl. But they were very friendly towards me(:
I had no friends, and end up i was the only chinese girl in the entire big camp!
And i had no regrets, because in that camp, i learned so much.
And as i climb up. I was soon the troop leader of the 52nd Troop(:
VERY PROUD MOMENT(:
I never regret a single bit of it!
And my sister didn't believe me until form 1 -.-
And to my favorite teacher, En.Zaki, my scout teacher, and tuition teacher :D
He trust in me that i am capable of handling the troop :D
Or maybe they were out of choice -.-
Ish, tak kisah lah (;
And let me show off some of my badges :D

Camp badge.

Cycling, reading, art, tracking, athletics.
I can't freaking run, but they gave me for trying kay :D
I can't freaking run, but they gave me for trying kay :D

And my most proud of, Keris Perak.
My Keris Gangsa is in my scout book(:
Too bad i never had the time to take Keris Emas.
My Keris Gangsa is in my scout book(:
Too bad i never had the time to take Keris Emas.
Somehow, i just lost interest in scouting as the years go by, have no idea why.
For now, enough reminiscing.
The past is the past,
And hope for a better future(:
1 comment:
Nice blog...!
The Monster Look ©
Post a Comment